What is it?
An easy to deploy, in-house SMS system that enables you to send single or multiple messages in multiple formats to any mobile user in India or anywhere in the world.
How Does it Work?
The system provides multiple interfaces for clients to suit their individual needs and most importantly, gives each client balanced priority for processing messages through a robust business logic application (as opposed to the standard FIFO method).
Clients are able to push messages to their customers in multiple formats through several routing options that ensure successful delivery.
Additionally, the in-house system incorporates several sender id features and options, spam message verification, NDNC message verification, online payments, invoicing modules, credit limit facility and monitoring, daily traffic analysis, multiple reporting options, and daily exchange rate monitoring.
We have also customized this platform to act as a white label for some large enterpreise clients, enabling them to manage the messaging of various departments and users in house.
Examples of current client usage
The client: One of India's Largest Private Sector Insurance Companies
- The client needed a customized and automated mobile messaging system to inform their customers of transactional information such as policy expirations, renewals, application alerts, payment receipts, and overdue payments, as well as conduct promotional marketing campaigns.
- With this information readily available within the client's systems, Start deployed a DSN software with a scheduling system that allows THE CLIENT to configure multiple rules for different policies. Based on the rules specified, Start's customized application automatically runs the query, identifies the policy holder's information, and automatically composes a SMS (based on template provided) and sends the SMS to the customer.
- The application also enables THE CLIENT to set alerts for customers' birthdays and send them an automated message on the specified day and time.
- THE CLIENT wanted to enable its different departments to send messages through the company intranet. For this, Start has deployed a client server application at THE CLIENT: the core SMS solution is integrated with the client's local servers, which allows them to manage their individual clients and vendors (like Vodafone, Reliance, etc.) and deploy SMSs on their behalf using our systems. All messages submitted internally are transferred to Start systems for instant delivery.
- By deploying this system, THE CLIENT can now generate individual reports across each department and control the expenditures across all departments.
- This application enables the clients to create and manage individual users with any required parameters.
The client: A leading global airline
- Start deployed a three-phase messaging platform for the airlines to communicate with its customers and management.
- Phase 1- Core Enterprise Messaging solution: The client uses this platform to communicate with its customers and relay important flight information and status across the world. Start's core system is customized and integrated with the airlines' systems through SMPP protocol for seamless automation. The systems also interact with the airline's database and provide delivery reports integrated with physical logs to identify delivered and failed messages.
- Phase 2- Inbound communication: The airline wanted to institute a mechanism to receive feedback and information for which Start has deployed local short codes and has integrated with operators. Using specific keywords, messages can be sent directly to a specific individual within the organization to facilitate immediate communication. For example, a customer can send a message directly to the VP Customer Service using s specific keyword if he/she wishes to complain or provide feedback on the airlines' services.
- Phase 3- Global two way communication: Following the success of the local short code, the client wanted to deploy the same avenue on a global scale with two way communication, for which Start integrated a global virtual number. This VN is integrated in Start's enterprise platform and is used to send critical operational messages to the client's management team who then respond via SMS for instant two way communication. Operational response time is greatly streamlined through the use of this system.